NO REFINED SUGAR. NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS. NO NASTIES.
Hey! I'm Milly, food lover and mum to Archie. I'm passionate about getting kids eating well and supporting fellow parents to get their crew excited about good food. I developed Kidchup because I couldn't find a healthy and tasty ketchup on the market I was happy to give my toddler. So, like a woman possessed I set about creating a delicious, refined sugar free ketchup for him and the rest is history. No refined sugar, artificial sweeteners or syrups go into Kidchup, just apples.
As a parent, I'm happy knowing Arch can dip to his heart's content and I don't need to worry about him hitting his daily RDA of sugar in two teaspoons of ketchup, which is brilliant as he loves it.
- It's full of flavour and tastes delicious rather just sweet
- Contains 4x LESS sugar than the market leader (there's less than a gram of naturally occurring sugar per portion) so you don't have to worry when your child decides to eat it by the spoonful
- There's no refined sugar, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives added
- It's sweetened using apples rather than syrups or fruit concentrates
- It was created by a fellow parent and I genuinely care about producing a product that tastes great and isn't full of crap or just about marketing hype or fads
Finally, delicious, guilt-free ketchup.
Tomato, tomato puree, water, apples, cider vinegar, onions, garlic, sea salt, spices (contains celery)
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy (KJ) 141g
Energy (Kcal) 33g
Fat (g) 0g
of which saturates (g) 0g
Carbohydrate (g) 5.6g
of which Sugars (g) 5.5g
Protein (g) 1.5g
Salt (g) 0.22g
*Contains naturally occurring sugars
GLUTEN FREE. NO GMO.
Storage: Once opened, keep me in the fridge for 6 weeks.